Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Some of the beneficiaries and are trying to hit the corrupt privatization of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Some of the beneficiaries and are trying to hit the corrupt privatization of  Empty Parliamentary Economy: Some of the beneficiaries and are trying to hit the corrupt privatization of

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2017, 3:09 am

Parliamentary Economy: Some of the beneficiaries and are trying to hit the corrupt privatization of the electricity project

18/04/2017

She saw the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary member Burhan Mamouri, today, that the privatization project, which was adopted by the Ministry of Electricity is a professional and successful strategy to solve the lack of processing power in the country's crisis plan.
    Mamouri In an interview for "direction," said the privatization project in the Ministry of Electricity is supportive of the private sector to invest and this is what urges the government and the House of Representatives, provided only hurt citizens and weigh his shoulders, noting that there are some areas applied by the privatization project and has succeeded to a large extent.
    He added that the presence of some abusive or corrupt who are trying to hit the Ministry of Electricity Projects personal benefits led to generate a feeling among citizens that the project failed and unsuccessful.
    He was a member of the Committee on Oil and Energy Parliamentary Razak mheibes announced, in (April 16, 2017), for the collection of signatures of 53 deputies to host the Minister of Electricity Qasim Fahdawi, likely the possibility of being questioned in the House of Representatives against the backdrop of a project to privatize the electricity and new pricing of energy, as pointed out that his committee will work with "all power" on his dismissal.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160456.html

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 11:30 pm