Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy for "Economy News:" Tomorrow we will discuss with the privatization of the elec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy for "Economy News:" Tomorrow we will discuss with the privatization of the elec Empty Parliamentary Energy for "Economy News:" Tomorrow we will discuss with the privatization of the elec

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 11:43 am

Parliamentary Energy for "Economy News:" Tomorrow we will discuss with the privatization of the electricity project Fahdawi

2017/04/15 | 18:42
    (Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Economy News - Baghdad: revealed to Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives, on Saturday, they will host on Sunday the Minister of Electricity Qasim Fahdawi and officials in the distribution sector to discuss the privatization of electricity.

The head of the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives, Iaraz Abdullah in his speech to the economy News, said that the Oil and Energy Committee will host on Sunday the Minister of Electricity Qasim Fahdawi and officials in the distribution sector to discuss the privatization of the power supply, adding that he will discuss the collection of electricity prices compared with current prices approved in some areas of the capital that has been implementing a project in which privatization.

The Chairman of the Committee stressed that the purpose of the meeting is to achieve the interests of citizens and ensure that the collection prices fair and equitable and do not affect on the shoulders of the citizen.

The Ministry of Electricity revealed in 2512016 for starting the implementation of a project to privatize the distribution sector to get rid of corruption and ensure equitable distribution between the regions and the collection of energy wages, and confirmed the assignment of the first patch in the Zayouna area, east of Baghdad, while referring to the division of Iraq into 180 geographical area, called for wanting Login sector to submit their applications to the Ministry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:15 pm