Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Paragraph absent of the Iraqi Constitution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Paragraph absent of the Iraqi Constitution  Empty Paragraph absent of the Iraqi Constitution

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2013, 7:20 am

Paragraph absent of the Iraqi Constitution

Fadel Khayat 10-08-2013

paragraphs, which follows
    Aphthous fever in the heart of every candidate for a third session In which sits on the chair.

(Premiership specific each session four years is not entitled to those who served as prime minister for two - and that they were separate at different times - to run again for the job or for the presidency of the parliament or the presidency, whether the election directly or by a vote in parliament, and is entitled to those served two to nominate for membership of Parliament or that holds a ministerial portfolio or any other political office). Ended.

Reported in the literature of the early founders of the U.S. Constitution, which prohibits the president from running for more than two: that he served as president for more than eight years guarantor to disrupt any person whatever his integrity and his mentality, even if George Washington himself. It should say here we say in the same context that the ruling for more than two sponsor disrupt the finest people, even if Ali ibn Abi Talib. So yes black magic power who Abrhenh history, facts and reason.

According to reliable sources, the Americans tried while writing the new Iraqi constitution the introduction of this article, but their proposal faced rejection by an overwhelming majority of Iraq's politicians. Did each and every one of our valued pundits dreamed of filling the position for life.

Overall I think it's very important paragraph and, unfortunately, have not been worthy of attention from the presence of political and cultural figures in the Arab world. We hope that this will be one of the main demands of the Iraqi people's revolution which see these days, and following the revolutions of the Arab peoples.

Without the presence of that paragraph will remain presidents ruled desire to exploit their position rule 'eight' to gain supporters and silence opponents and get rid of potential adversaries, which is usually a physical liquidation of ways.
    Paragraph save us a lot of effort and fatigue headaches. Is the paragraph paragraphs basis in the backbone of any state to deter corruption and tyranny, especially in countries that are still wandering knock the political wind blown. And Ashoa are blind camel due to hit chickenpox or fever
    Mouth disease. Smallpox is known but what is the foot and mouth disease ... By the way?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:47 am