Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative: blocs agreed to merge provincial elections with parliamentary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative: blocs agreed to merge provincial elections with parliamentary Empty Legal representative: blocs agreed to merge provincial elections with parliamentary

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2017, 2:21 am

Legal representative: blocs agreed to merge provincial elections with parliamentary

By SD SD -April 28, 2017

Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed that the political blocs have agreed to postpone provincial elections and merged with the House of Representatives elections in 2018.
    A member of the Committee Ali Morshedi, said that " the political blocs agreed to postpone provincial elections and merge them with the parliamentary elections scheduled to take place in 2018 and that the committee came out about such a proposal, noting that the dismissal of the Commission whether or not it will not affect the conduct of the upcoming elections to the fact that their work will end in the month of September next.
    He added, " The Badr bloc expressed its opinion containing the disapproval of the current commission remain after the expiration of the period specified and non - acceptance of running the Commission for the next elections, noting that the House of Representatives session will vote on the dismissal of the Commission or not after collecting signatures of 50 deputies by the interviewer Magda Tamimi ".
    It referred to the House of Representatives voted against the conviction Chairman of the Electoral Commission with answers during the interrogation session by one vote, where the number of voters on the lack of conviction of 119 deputies and 118 deputies who are convinced as well as 15 damaged card.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:03 pm