Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Inspectorate internal return 20 million dinars and recommends that more than 117 billion dollars to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Inspectorate internal return 20 million dinars and recommends that more than 117 billion dollars to  Empty Inspectorate internal return 20 million dinars and recommends that more than 117 billion dollars to

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 9:21 am

Inspectorate internal return 20 million dinars and recommends that more than 117 billion dollars to the state treasury

Sunday, April 30, 2017

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow 's Press:

announced that the Office of the Inspector General of the Interior Ministry, on Sunday, he returned and recommended to return more than 137 billion dinars to the state treasury.

The office said in a statement, "Tomorrow 's Press" received a copy of it, that " the monthly report issued by the Audit and Financial Control Directorate in the Office of the Inspector General for the month of April 2017 stated that the bodies and committees verifiability recommended that (117,014,867,950) dinars to the state treasury and returned (20,278,449 ) other dinars, and prevented the amount of waste (5.562 million) dinars. "

The report also added that " the Directorate was able during the month of audit 13 contracts, and showed its opinion on the 35 councils in 50 investigative report contained it from the inspection directorate of Baghdad and another 40 responded to a report from the provincial inspection directorate."

The report pointed out that " the Directorate continued during April implementation of 24 contracts and projects within the investment plan of the Ministry, and 56 contracts and projects another within its operational plan, as verified Directorate 183 treatment within the internal control adopted by the Audit Office of the Inspector General and other departments transactions."

Declares the Office of the Inspect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:03 pm