Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Interior Inspectorate re-recommends the return of more than four billion dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Interior Inspectorate re-recommends the return of more than four billion dinar Empty The Interior Inspectorate re-recommends the return of more than four billion dinar

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Feb 2018, 3:07 am

The Interior Inspectorate re-recommends the return of more than four billion dinars during the past month
    February 06 2018 11:10 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Internal Inspectorate[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Interior Ministry said on Tuesday that more than 4 billion dinars had been returned and recommended over the past month.

"We have been able to re-recommend the return of more than 4 billion dinars to the treasury of the State during the month of January of 2018, as a result of the efforts of its committees and audit and oversight bodies on the resources and expenses of the joints of the ministry."

Adding that "the report of January, 2018 issued by the Audit and Financial Control Department of the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior, said that its committees and audit bodies was able during the month to return (251,600,500) dinars to the state treasury, and recommended the return (3,380,177,439) Of the waste amount of (604,987,364) dinars. "

The Directorate's statement stated that, "the Directorate worked during the month to audit 27 contracts and work is still under way so far. He pointed out that the Directorate has expressed its opinion in 80 investigative councils and 75 cases before it by the Directorate of Inspection Baghdad and 22 other cases from the Directorate of Inspections of the provinces "He said.

He explained that, "the total of the investigative councils that the Directorate is under scrutiny during the current year was 154 councils, the total number of which graduated from 2017, 25 councils, the Directorate was able to complete 125 of them during the month of January of this year, and still 29 other councils in progress".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 10:06 pm