Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aftan’s interrogator prepares 31 questions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aftan’s interrogator prepares 31 questions Empty Aftan’s interrogator prepares 31 questions

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2013, 10:52 am

Aftan’s interrogator prepares 31 questions

Tuesday, 20 August 2013 09:23

altShafaq News / MP, Uday Awad who will interrogate the Minister of Electricity, Abdul Kareem Aftan revealed on Tuesday, that the last interrogation session will be determined either on next Thursday or Saturday

, noting that he will ask Aftan 31 questions and he must answer them.

Parliamentary oil and energy Committee questioned last month the figures announced by the Ministry of Electricity which confirmed that the production rate reached to 10 thousand MW, and showed that what is produced of electric power does not represent less than 40% of the required energy.

“All legal measures have been taken on questioning the minister of electricity before Eid holiday and that the interrogation questions were sent to him," adding that "Aftan is legally obliged to attend after a week of receiving the questions." Awad told “Shafaq News”.

Oil and energy committee revealed earlier that the Ministry of Electricity, its ministers and even the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs have often opened electric power plants, particularly in Babel province , and after the opening ceremony , the station closes and does not work anymore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:56 am