Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade allocates 12.5 billion dinars to buy 79 000 tons of wheat in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade allocates 12.5 billion dinars to buy 79 000 tons of wheat in Kirkuk Empty Trade allocates 12.5 billion dinars to buy 79 000 tons of wheat in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 2:47 am

Trade allocates 12.5 billion dinars to buy 79 000 tons of wheat in Kirkuk  

It announced that the Ministry of Commerce, Wednesday, allocating 12 . 5 billion dinars to buy 79 a thousand tons of wheat from the peasants in the province of Kirkuk, indicating that the delivery of money  to the peasants do not exceed  the period of the week .
    Said Director of the Department of Control Commercial and Finance in the Ministry of Commerce, Hussein Farhan 's " Economy News " , " We have seen the field on campaign marketing in the province of Kirkuk , the crop of wheat for the season catalog current and mechanism of action and the problems and obstacles that face campaign marketing and finding solutions to appropriate them ."
    He added that " the amounts received in Granaries amounted to 79 a thousand tons were distributed as between 27 a thousand tons of class first   and 50 thousand tons of class II and nearly two thousand tons of grade III grade three " ,   noting that " the delivery instruments for marketers and peasants season the current take place in accordance with the mechanism certain being Bosapeh high duration not exceeding seven days . "
    He explained that   " allocated an amount of 12 and a half billion dinars from by the Ministry of Finance to cover Okiem wheat marketed in the province of Kirkuk , was delivered part of the entitlements of the peasants for the years three years ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:13 pm