Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade contracts with global origin to supply 100 thousand tons of wheat and 90 thousand tons of jasm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade contracts with global origin to supply 100 thousand tons of wheat and 90 thousand tons of jasm Empty Trade contracts with global origin to supply 100 thousand tons of wheat and 90 thousand tons of jasm

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Sep 2018, 3:28 am

Trade contracts with global origin to supply 100 thousand tons of wheat and 90 thousand tons of jasmine rice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Commerce announced on Sunday its contract with American and Australian originals to buy 100,000 tons of wheat and 90,000 tons of jasmine rice from the Iraqi-Vietnamese company for the ration card items.
    The ministry said in a statement, read by "Economy News", "The Central Contracting Committee in the Ministry held a meeting chaired by Minister of Commerce Dr. Salman Jumaili for the purpose of contracting for the supply of new quantities of grain in accordance with the controls of government contracts where the Committee approved the offer by Australian companies and the American amount 100 thousand tons. "
    The statement added that "the committee had contracted with the Vietnamese company to supply 90 thousand tons of rice produced in the company type jasmine of good qualities in order to secure the needs of ration card items and provide good stocks of them enough to the first quarter of next year.
    The statement pointed out that "the ministry contracted earlier to buy large quantities of sugar and oil and national origin in the framework of its plan to support the local product and fill the need for ration card for the coming months."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:06 pm