Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Member of the economy: the need to bring in migrant domestic capital to invest in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the economy: the need to bring in migrant domestic capital to invest in the country Empty Member of the economy: the need to bring in migrant domestic capital to invest in the country

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2013, 6:52 am

Member of the economy: the need to bring in migrant domestic capital to invest in the country

05-09-2013 05:28 AM

Baghdad (news) .. The member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Jassim
    شنكالي, the need to grant special privileges to bring the heads of local funds migrating abroad to invest in the country. said شنكالي (of the Agency news): The escape of heads of local funds abroad due to the low status security in the country in which the form of a great danger to local and foreign investors, what made ​​them prefer to invest in neighboring countries. pointed to: that the Iraqis in Jordan top the list of foreign investors, which as well as the case for some of the Gulf states, noting can exploit this expertise in the development of the reality of the country. added : you must grant special privileges to bring local businesses and Iraqi investors to invest in the country, and their preference for foreign investors to support the investment process in the country. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Member of the economy: the need to bring in migrant domestic capital to invest in the country Empty Re: Member of the economy: the need to bring in migrant domestic capital to invest in the country

Post by wayoutnow Thu 05 Sep 2013, 10:02 am

Economic law and a 10 year exception on tax will be a good start !!! Capatilism makes the world go around $$$

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 6:44 pm