Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qusay F MP calls for attracting migrant domestic capital investment within the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qusay F MP calls for attracting migrant domestic capital investment within the country  Empty Qusay F MP calls for attracting migrant domestic capital investment within the country

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Apr 2013, 4:31 am

Qusay F MP calls for attracting migrant domestic capital investment within the country

21-04-2013 07:23 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Member of the Committee called for the economy and investment MP / coalition in Iraq / Qusay F, the need to grant privileges for high local and investor preference for foreign encouraged to invest in the country.

Gomaa said (of the Agency news): The Iraqi investors preferred to invest outside the country despite the availability of economic fundamentals within the country, but due to some constraints that displays his work in Iraq make it migrates to other countries and invest significant funds.

He added: should a local investor preference for foreign through franchising him and amend some laws on investment, to attract migrant domestic capital, indicating the most important problems within the country relating to investment banking transactions and some economic laws and not to spread the culture of investment.

He explained: that most of the citizens and officials to look at the investment of the door grab investors on land and colonization her, while the investor will be able to construction and reconstruction and provision of services and move the economy and provide jobs for the unemployed, so you must spread the culture of investment to attract domestic and foreign investment to the country. / End / 8 .. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:40 pm