Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UN welcomes truce south-west of Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UN welcomes truce south-west of Syria Empty UN welcomes truce south-west of Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 2:56 am

UN welcomes truce south-west of Syria

21:20 - 08/07/2017

The news agency "Associated Press" Today deputy international envoy to Syria Ramzi Izz al-Din Ramzi as saying that the United Nations welcomes the ceasefire agreement between the parties to the conflict in south-western Syria.

He said that this agreement is a step in the right direction and give a strong impetus to the implementation of future negotiations in Geneva between the Syrian parties in order to resolve the Syrian crisis.

The deputy international envoy to Syria, expressed the hope to sign other similar agreements on new areas in the Republic

International representative said that he had held in Damascus lengthy consultations with Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad in the presence of the President of the Syrian delegation to Geneva, Bashar Jaafari, negotiations within the framework of continuous consultation with the Syrian government on the United Nations efforts noting "the importance of the meeting today as comes after meetings in Astana and before the Geneva meeting."

Ramsey confirmed that the forthcoming Geneva meeting on Monday will discuss the four baskets in parallel with continuing technical consultations on legal and constitutional issues related to the political process, which "found acclaim from the Syrian side."

Ramsey stressed that "the American and Russian sides thrash on easing tension zone in parallel with weeks ago to talk about the other three regions and an event that the two parties have agreed basic and this is positive but other regions wherein different considerations" ./ ended 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/08/173179/

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 2:03 pm