Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi National Alliance rejects Kurdish referendum

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraqi National Alliance rejects Kurdish referendum Empty Iraqi National Alliance rejects Kurdish referendum

Post by jedi17 Mon 17 Jul 2017, 9:11 pm

Iraqi National Alliance rejects Kurdish referendum
    9:00 AM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The Iraqi Shiite National Alliance announced rejection of the coming Kurdish referendum.

The Alliance stressed in a statement on "the unity of Iraq".

Kurdish President Masoud Barzani called for the referendum in preparation to be separated from Iraq, amid some of the Kurdish parties' opposition for holding it at this stage.

It was decided that the referendum will be held in 25 September, 2017.

On the other hand, the Kurdish National Advisor Masrour Barzani warned the Iraqi federal government with "war" to announce the separation of the region and the disputed areas, or to finalize the question with "peaceful means".

He pointed that the Kurdish independence from Iraq "will not threaten any one, but will a stability factor the region".

The Iraqi constitution drew the official administrative boundaries of the Kurdish region and the territories under his domain before 9 April, 2003.

Kirkuk and other disputed areas were not included under the region's control.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 8:26 am