Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran responds to US threats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran responds to US threats Empty Tehran responds to US threats

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 4:15 am

Tehran responds to US threats

22:33 - 22/07/2017

Foreign Ministry calls on British ambassador to Tehran
    Information / follow-up ...

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi said that US authorities' statements about the detention of some US citizens in Iran constitute interference in Iran's internal affairs.

Earlier, the White House issued a statement in which President Donald Trump threatened Tehran authorities with the "consequences" of detaining US citizens and demanded their release, including Sue Wang, Robert Levinson, Siamk and Naomi Baker.

The Iranian spokesman said: "We do not accept the statements of the White House, which is always the essence of interference in the internal affairs of Iran."

Qassimi pointed out that the threats of the United States is to intervene in the affairs of others. He noted that Washington's threats will not affect "the will of the judicial system in the country when prosecuting and bringing violators to the courts and in determining the punishment for those who violated the laws of the country and violated the national security of Iran."

Robert Levinson disappeared in March 2007 (then 60 years old) in the Iranian island of Kush. He previously worked for the US Federal Bureau of Investigation in the fight against organized crime and resigned there several years before his disappearance.

Qasimi also said his country had no new information about Levinson's fate after he left Iran.

In mid-July, a source in the Iranian judicial system announced that a local court sentenced Siwa Wang (a US citizen) to 10 years in prison for attempting to spy on the Iranian authorities.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/22/177583/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:33 am