Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announcement of the establishment of the unity of the Sons of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announcement of the establishment of the unity of the Sons of Iraq Empty Announcement of the establishment of the unity of the Sons of Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 4:39 am

Announcement of the establishment of the unity of the Sons of Iraq

Wednesday 26 July

MP Saadoun al-Dulaimi announced on Wednesday the establishment of the "Sons of Iraq Unity Party" and called on the people of the areas hit by "terrorism" to cooperate with the security services in order to take all measures to fortify these areas.

Al-Dulaimi said during the conference on the Declaration of the founding conference of the "Unity of the Sons of Iraq" and his follow-up Alsumaria News, "The next stage requires everyone to adhere to the democratic approach sound by moving away from sectarianism and ethnicity."

Al-Dulaimi said that "the people of the provinces hit by blind terrorism and destroyed their infrastructure and social and displaced people are in dire need of all efforts to build their provinces," calling on the people of those provinces to "cooperate with the security services and local and central governments to take all measures to immunize these areas Intellectually, culturally and socially to prevent the recurrence of what happened. "

He called on Dulaimi to "remove the armed forces and the security forces in all their forms from politicization and partying," pointing out that "these forces are a bridge to all Iraq, and if the party or politeness, we can only survive fighting and disintegration."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 11:21 pm