Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar Energy announces the imminent establishment of a private company for the governorate’s elect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar Energy announces the imminent establishment of a private company for the governorate’s elect Empty Dhi Qar Energy announces the imminent establishment of a private company for the governorate’s elect

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2024, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Dhi Qar Energy announces the imminent establishment of a private company for the governorate’s electricity[/size]
    • Today 09:49

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad..
    The head of the Energy Committee in the Dhi Qar Governorate Council, Azza Al-Nashi, confirmed today, Wednesday, the imminent establishment of a private company for the governorate’s electricity.
    Al-Nashi told Al-Maalouma, “The Energy Committee in the Dhi Qar Governorate Council is working to follow up on the establishment of the South Dhi Qar distribution branch, which was approved by the Minister of Electricity and was transferred to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.”
    He added, "All the requirements for establishing the branch are met, including the presence of two jurisdictions, more than 150,000 subscribers, and the availability of technical and administrative personnel."
    Al-Nashi pointed out that "the branch will reduce the burden on the Dhi Qar Distribution Branch and will be the nucleus for establishing the Dhi Qar Distribution Company."
    Dhi Qar Governorate suffers from many crises, lack of services, and a poor standard of living, despite granting it huge financial budgets over the past years and forming its own reconstruction fund. Ended / 25 Q.

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 3:28 pm