Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament continues to perform its oversight and legislative duties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament continues to perform its oversight and legislative duties Empty Deputy: Parliament continues to perform its oversight and legislative duties

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2024, 5:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: Parliament continues to perform its oversight and legislative duties[/size]
    • Today 12:50

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Deputy Chairman of the Strategic Planning and Federal Service Committee, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, confirmed today, Wednesday, that Parliament is continuing its work and performing its legislative and oversight tasks despite the failure to elect a new president. 
    Al-Baldawi said, “The Federal Court’s decision indicated the necessity of the House of Representatives continuing to carry out its work and perform its oversight and legislative duties until a new president is elected.” 
    He added, "Acting Parliament Speaker Mohsen Al-Mandalawi has proven his ability to manage the sessions in terms of legislating laws and necessary amendments and directing parliamentary committees to provide basic services to citizens."
    He pointed out that "according to the decision of the Federal Court, the First Deputy is authorized to manage the Council sessions and carry out the tasks of chairing Parliament and parliamentary committees." Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 3:47 pm