Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former MP: Türkiye ignored solving the oil exports problem for this reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former MP: Türkiye ignored solving the oil exports problem for this reason Empty Former MP: Türkiye ignored solving the oil exports problem for this reason

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2024, 4:58 am

Former MP: Türkiye ignored solving the oil exports problem for this reason

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Former MP, Salim Hamza, confirmed today, Wednesday, that Turkey ignored solving the problem of oil exports, and presented the Labor Party file as one of its most important priorities, in its recent discussions with Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hamza said, "Turkey postponed resolving the issue of oil exports from the region towards the Turkish port of Ceyhan, and focused the discussions on the issue of fighting the Kurdistan Workers' Party."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stated that "the governments of Baghdad and the region are seeking to resolve the issue of oil exports to Turkey after they were halted by a decision of the Paris court. The government placed this issue among its priorities during the discussions with Erdogan in Baghdad, but the Turkish president placed the Labor Party file at the forefront."[/rtl]

Views 35
    Added 05/22/2024 - 12:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 5:33 pm