Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Justice discusses Iraq's report on the Convention on the Elimination of Racial Discr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Justice discusses Iraq's report on the Convention on the Elimination of Racial Discr Empty The Minister of Justice discusses Iraq's report on the Convention on the Elimination of Racial Discr

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2024, 4:35 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Justice discusses Iraq's report on the Convention on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination[/size]

[size=45]Minister of Justice Khaled Shwani discussed Iraq’s report on the Convention on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement from the ministry said, “Under the chairmanship of Minister of Justice Khaled Shawani, the National Committee for Writing International Reports held a meeting attended by members; This is to discuss the report of the Republic of Iraq on the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added, “During the meeting, the twenty-sixth and twenty-seventh periodic reports were discussed, in addition to the formation of the government delegation that will discuss these reports with the competent international committee. The meeting also discussed the unified basic document of the Republic of Iraq, including the statistics and information contained therein.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement continued, “At the conclusion of the meeting, the committee stressed, among its recommendations, the necessity of updating the information in the report on the elimination of racial discrimination and government procedures, in applying international human rights standards among all sectors of society, as well as the composition of the government delegation, in addition to making the necessary amendments to the unified basic document.” For the purpose of final approval.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 5:10 pm