Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Trade Bank announces facilities for the health sector with external transfer operations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Trade Bank announces facilities for the health sector with external transfer operations Empty The Iraqi Trade Bank announces facilities for the health sector with external transfer operations

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2024, 4:31 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Iraqi Trade Bank announces facilities for the health sector with external transfer operations[/size]

[size=45]The Trade Bank of Iraq announced facilities for the health sector in external transfer operations.[/size]
    [size=45]The bank’s media advisor, Aqeel Al-Shuwaili, said, “Facilitations have been provided to the health and pharmaceutical sectors by simplifying the procedures for external transfer operations to scientific offices and assigning import operations for medicines, devices, equipment and medical supplies that are used in hospitals and all health facilities.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "This came in a step aimed at providing everything citizens need to enhance public health, with the support of the Central Bank of Iraq and in coordination and cooperation with the Trade Bank of Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "You can visit the bank's general administration building in the Al-Rashid Street area in central Baghdad, starting today."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 5:23 pm