Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative from the front: Al-Halbousi directed the representatives to create chaos in Parliam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative from the front: Al-Halbousi directed the representatives to create chaos in Parliam Empty A representative from the front: Al-Halbousi directed the representatives to create chaos in Parliam

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2024, 5:17 am

[size=38]A representative from the front: Al-Halbousi directed the representatives to create chaos in Parliament[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

May 22, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: One of the representatives, who refused to reveal her identity, revealed today, Wednesday, that the crisis that struck the Sunni House against the backdrop of the failure to elect a Speaker of the House of Representatives was directed by the head of the Taqadum Party, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, to thwart the election session for the Speaker of the House.
    The representative who belongs to the Taqadum Party stated, “Al-Halbousi does not want Salem Al-Issawi to ascend to the presidency of the Council, for fear of withdrawing the leadership of the Sunni House in Anbar,” noting, “The chaos inside the House of Representatives was planned by the Taqadum Party, after its failure to win the seat of the Presidency of the Council.” Pointing out that “the biggest role in this chaos is Lahibat Al-Halbousi.”
    She added, “I told Salem Al-Issawi that he would be attacked, and urged him to change his position from the front lines in the hall to the back.”
    The House of Representatives voted on the candidates for presidency of the House of Representatives, but no candidate obtained the legal percentage (half plus one), that is, 166 votes, to hold this position.
    The candidate of the Azm and Al-Sayyada blocs, Salem Al-Issawi, received 158 votes, and the candidate of the Taqadum Party, which is headed by the dismissed Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani, received 137 votes.
    The session witnessed clashes and fistfights between members of the Sunni political forces in the House of Representatives.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 3:44 pm