Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    The blacklist for the “theft of the century” increases to nine names... secret investigations and wa

    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist


    Posts : 272166
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    The blacklist for the “theft of the century” increases to nine names... secret investigations and wa Empty The blacklist for the “theft of the century” increases to nine names... secret investigations and wa

    Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2024, 4:46 am

    The blacklist for the “theft of the century” increases to nine names... secret investigations and waiting to announce the results - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    +A
    -A


    Baghdad today - Diyala
    Today, Wednesday (May 22, 2024), an informed source revealed that a new arrest warrant was issued against those involved in the theft of the century in Diyala Governorate.
    The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "The central committee responsible for investigating the theft of the century in the Diyala Governorate Office issued an arrest warrant against an employee on suspicion of his connection to the matter, bringing the list of wanted names to nine people so far."
    The source added, "The committee, according to preliminary readings, will wait to announce the final results of the investigation and reveal the fate of billions of dinars that disappeared from the compensation account for those affected by terrorism in Diyala due to important developments that have emerged recently."
    He pointed out that "the matter is somewhat complicated, and the committee is keen to keep the investigation confidential in light of strict orders to reveal the fate of the money and identify those involved in the theft and embezzlement that lasted several years before it was discovered last April."
    On Friday (April 12, 2024), a government source confirmed the completion of the second phase of the investigation into the theft of the century in Diyala, while indicating that there is no final number for the stolen funds and no one knows how much it is, while audits are still ongoing.
    The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "The Supreme Investigation Committee to uncover the circumstances of the embezzlement of billions of dinars in the Diyala Governorate Office has completed the second phase, which is the most important in the audit, research and follow-up process to uncover the financial and administrative violations and abuses that were behind the large embezzlement operations that have continued for years since 2019." before it was discovered.
    He added, "A detailed report will be submitted to Baghdad on Sunday or Monday in order to explain the findings of the extensive investigations that took place under direct orders from the Sudanese, who showed great interest in the case after communicating with several representatives of Diyala following the revelation of the operation that aroused public opinion." .
    He pointed out that "it is not currently possible to say with certainty a specific number that shows the amount of money that has been embezzled, but in general it is large," noting that "the investigative committees are revealing day after day more evidence and evidence, especially since the investigations are taking place in a transparent atmosphere and there are strict orders to reveal the facts and determine the identity." Those involved in the case, and not tolerating any mistakes that occurred, and seeking to know the fate of the funds and seeking to recover them, whether inside or outside Iraq.”
    He continued, "In light of what we have, it is not possible to be completely certain that the numbers announced by the Governor of Diyala, Karim Ali Agha, in a press conference before Eid al-Fitr, will remain constant, which he said amounted to 7 billion dinars, because investigations are continuing and are taking place in more than From a file, but what was presented is the result of what was revealed in the first days only after the embezzlement was exposed.”
    It is noteworthy that representatives from Diyala Governorate revealed that the Terrorism Victims Compensation Fund was “zeroed” after it was stolen by employees of the Diyala Governorate Office from 2019 until now, before details of major manipulations were revealed, as the theft from the fund was to compensate for money originally stolen from the governorate’s office budget.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

      Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 5:47 pm