Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoum calls on the Ministry of Transport to improve the conditions for air investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoum calls on the Ministry of Transport to improve the conditions for air investment Empty Masoum calls on the Ministry of Transport to improve the conditions for air investment

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 3:44 am

Masoum calls on the Ministry of Transport to improve the conditions for air investment

21/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    said the President, Fuad Masum , upon receiving the Minister of Transport Kazem Cup Hamami, the importance of developing the backbone of transport and communications, in order to Sanda be the economic backbone of the country and contributes to the provision of better services to citizens on the Nukaly corps level in all its types air, sea and land.
    He stressed the need to make every effort to open up Iraq to the world through improving the conditions of air investment and improving airports, berths and land routes, and expressed his readiness to "support the plans of the Ministry of Transport for the completion of its tasks In all fields".
    The statement added that the meeting also dealt with «the subject of Khor Abdullah and its prospects and ways to overcome all the crises that would hamper the economic development in the country».
    For his part, the Minister of Transport expressed "gratitude to the President of the Republic for the reception," reviewing «mechanisms of the ministry and its joints and efforts to develop the reality of transport and contribute to support the national economy».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:12 pm