Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad government declares its commitment to the results of the referendum in Kurdistan and stresse

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad government declares its commitment to the results of the referendum in Kurdistan and stresse Empty Baghdad government declares its commitment to the results of the referendum in Kurdistan and stresse

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2017, 2:27 am

[ltr]Baghdad government declares its commitment to the results of the referendum in Kurdistan and stresses: We reject the "internal conflict"[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-08 at 18:59 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Mawazine News - Follow up[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Information Office of Prime Minister Haider Abadi announced that the government will not abide by the results of the referendum on the independence of the Kurdistan region, noting that Baghdad does not want to enter into an "internal conflict."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The spokesman for the office of Abadi Saad al-Hadithi in an interview with the radio "Sputnik" that "the independence wanted by the Kurdistan region is illegal and unconstitutional step, and this corresponds to the vision of the Iraqi government to maintain the unity of the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "there is no desire to accept the idea of ​​independence in the country," explaining at the same time that "the territory has federal powers, according to the Constitution, and that no party has the right to change the reality of the situation in Iraq by unilateral desire, without the consent of the other party."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We do not want to enter into an internal conflict, but the results of this referendum will not be followed by the state," al-Hadithi said in response to a question about Baghdad's ability to prevent the referendum from being passed.[/ltr]
    [ltr]This comes at a time of escalating political tension between the central government in Baghdad and the Kurdish regional government, with the approach of the referendum scheduled for 25 September.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 8:09 am