Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish report reveals 660,000 space workers in northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish report reveals 660,000 space workers in northern Iraq Empty Turkish report reveals 660,000 space workers in northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Oct 2017, 3:08 am

[size=30]Turkish report reveals 660,000 space workers in northern Iraq[/size]
    30/10/2017 09:41 | Number of readings: 210
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]Newspaper reports revealed the fraud of the authorities in northern Iraq, Kurdish personnel and salaries Biometric electronic, used in all departments in order to reduce the proportion of corruption and increase the proportion of integrity and transparency in government sectors.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The report of the agency "Ekord news", which was seen by "Trend Press" on Monday, pointed out that more than 1.4 million employees registered in the salary system of Kurdistan since the beginning of the biometric system on October 10 so far, there have been many frauds, A large number of employees receive each of five salaries, in five different sectors of the Kurdish government, at the same time.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The mandatory biometric system is designed to reduce the proportion of skilled employees (who do not work specifically in Kurdish government departments but receive salaries through fraud), the agency said in its report.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Kurdish government officials also denied their knowledge of the fraud. But this does not erase the idea that 660,000 of the 1.4 million registered employees do not actually work in the Kurdish government and question the Kurds about the collapse of Kurdistan's economy.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The people are following the line of their rulers," the agency said at the end of its report.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 07 Oct 2024, 7:25 pm