Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New Turkish raids on northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New Turkish raids on northern Iraq Empty New Turkish raids on northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2017, 3:13 pm

New Turkish raids on northern Iraq

Arabic and International Monday, 31 July 2017

Turkish forces announced on Monday the liquidation of four militants of the "PKK" in an air strike of Turkish forces in the Zab region of northern Iraq.

The Turkish Staff said in a statement that the strike, which was carried out in the second half of the day, also destroyed a shelter for militants in one of the area's caves and three firing zones.

The statement pointed out that the gunmen, who were eliminated by this operation, were preparing to launch terrorist attacks on Turkish territory.

The Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK), a terrorist in Turkey, is based in northern Iraq and is active in many Kurdish towns and cities. It occupies 515 Kurdish villages in the region, according to the Kurdish Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani, President of the Kurdistan region of Iraq.

Turkish forces have launched raids on al-Qaeda positions in northern Iraq, with the aim of preventing militants from infiltrating deeper into Turkey to carry out terrorist attacks there, Ankara said.

The armed conflict between the Turkish authorities and the organization resumed in July 2015 after the collapse of the truce that has been in effect in the country since March 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:56 pm