Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UNICEF: Saudi Arabia killed 5,000 Yemeni children during its aggression against Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UNICEF: Saudi Arabia killed 5,000 Yemeni children during its aggression against Yemen Empty UNICEF: Saudi Arabia killed 5,000 Yemeni children during its aggression against Yemen

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2017, 2:21 am

[size=30]UNICEF: Saudi Arabia killed 5,000 Yemeni children during its aggression against Yemen[/size]
    27/11/2017 10:31 | Number of readings: 17
    font size:  UNICEF: Saudi Arabia killed 5,000 Yemeni children during its aggression against Yemen Font_decrease  UNICEF: Saudi Arabia killed 5,000 Yemeni children during its aggression against Yemen Font_enlarge
     UNICEF: Saudi Arabia killed 5,000 Yemeni children during its aggression against Yemen Thumbnail.php?file=Capture_620971033
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]More than 11 million Yemeni children are in urgent need of humanitarian assistance, UNICEF said.[/rtl]
    [rtl] "These children need humanitarian assistance because of the war, where Yemen suffers from the highest levels of malnutrition," said UNICEF Regional Director for the Middle East and North Africa Geert Kabalari..[/rtl]
    [rtl]Kabalari said the war in Yemen is, unfortunately, a war on children, which has killed some 5,000 children in the past two and a half years. The organization has called for the need for vaccines for about 6,000 children to fight diphtheria, tuberculosis and meningitis.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"I repeat my appeal to all those who have a heart for children to stop us from delivering what they need immediately and urgently. What happened yesterday is just a very small step. The arrival of one million nine million vaccines may seem a big figure, but millions of vaccinations are needed," he said. If we are to prevent routine immunization in Yemen"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the Red Sea Ports Corporation Abu Bakr Ishaq called for a total lifting of the ban and allowing commercial vessels to enter. The ICRC spokesman in Yemen Adnan Khazzam called for more humanitarian efforts to avoid the worst in Yemen and to bring in more aid and relief vessels.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Yemen's World Food Program (WFP) Director Stephen Anderson warned that millions of Yemenis may be starving. [/rtl]
    [rtl]Anderson stressed that WFP's goal is to ensure food flows to Yemen.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Dozens of Yemenis took part in a symbolic funeral in front of the United Nations Office in Sanaa, where the Arab League Council, together with symbolic bodies of victims of the Saudi coalition of children.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The participants called on the United Nations to bury Yemeni children who were killed on the International Children's Day at United Nations headquarters. They also condemned the siege imposed on the Yemeni people and called for peace and the end of the crimes of genocide against Yemen's children.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/193484.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:07 pm