Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The energy meeting headed by Abadi confirms the inclusion of all provinces in the collection program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The energy meeting headed by Abadi confirms the inclusion of all provinces in the collection program Empty The energy meeting headed by Abadi confirms the inclusion of all provinces in the collection program

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 4:45 am

The energy meeting headed by Abadi confirms the inclusion of all provinces in the collection program
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The meeting on the electric power collection program chaired by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Sunday that the program will be applied to all governorates without exception.
    "Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi chaired the meeting on the electric power collection program," a statement by the Prime Minister's Office said. "The meeting included energy experts, academics, regulators and state media."
    The statement added that "during the meeting a comprehensive review of the experience of collection, by listening to what the program put forward and the diagnosis of some of the shortcomings and weaknesses that emerged in the application and the development of solutions to them."
    "The success of the program enables the state to ensure the provision of the best services to the community in the field of electricity and all fields," he said, adding that "the project's success is no longer a secondary measure. It is a necessity to enable the state to conserve energy through rationalization as a national treasure." SOA and development related to the provision of electricity.
    "In the light of the discussions, it is decided to support and encourage the implementation of the program and its implementation in all governorates without exception," he said. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 5:55 pm