Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    A ministerial committee headed by energy Abadi decisions at its meeting yesterday

    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist


    Posts : 274179
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    A ministerial committee headed by energy Abadi decisions at its meeting yesterday Empty A ministerial committee headed by energy Abadi decisions at its meeting yesterday

    Post by Rocky Fri 24 Feb 2017, 1:44 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A ministerial committee headed by energy Abadi decisions at its meeting yesterday
    Nur News / Baghdad 
    presided over the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, on Thursday, a meeting of the Ministerial Committee on Energy, as the meeting decided to include a number of other provinces and regions within the service contracts and collection of the electrical power sector, as well as the financing of the Ministry of Finance to raise deposits and clearance work for the helm of Ramadi and Fallujah. 
    A statement by the Office of Abadi, "Nur News" received a copy of it, that " the Committee continued to discuss the service contracts and collection for the power sector to provide electricity 24 hours for citizens , where was approved the assignment of a number of other provinces and regions in the capital and to discuss the completion of the assignment of the rest of the provinces." 
    He continued , "It was also agreed to hold an expanded workshop of specialists in the Ministry of Water Resources and Agriculture and the governor of Basra and the Council maintaining well as drawing on international expertise to discuss the Shatt al - Arab Allarroaii associated irrigation canal in Basra and Options proposed cutting the embankment." 
    The statement pointed out , that "he has the approval of the approval of funding for the Ministry of Finance to raise deposits and clearance work for the helm of Ramadi and Fallujah and Channel Standard, in addition to the necessary financing to complete the work on control of the flower of the Nile, because control has reached up to 95% and the remaining 5%, and directed the Ministry of Oil to provide the ministry - term fuel for this purpose. " 
    He explained that " there was a discussion of power stations investment projects and review the guidelines and the previous decisions and other topics on the agenda."

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

      Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2024, 7:56 pm