Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the parliamentary energy: the law of oil and gas will travel for the next parliamentary se

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the parliamentary energy: the law of oil and gas will travel for the next parliamentary se Empty Member of the parliamentary energy: the law of oil and gas will travel for the next parliamentary se

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 3:21 am

Member of the parliamentary energy: the law of oil and gas will travel for the next parliamentary session 

10:54 - 02/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Committee on Oil and Energy Jamal Couger, on Tuesday, the expansion of the dispute between the Center and the region on the law of oil and gas, pointing out that he will go to the next parliamentary session.
    "The oil and gas law is still in the inclusion of the government and was not sent to the House of Representatives to resolve the dispute on it," he said in a statement to the "Information" that "the law of oil and gas is still in the inclusion of the government and not to the dispute between the Center and the region on the law of oil and gas."
    He added that his committee "submitted a proposal to legislate the previous oil and gas law until the new law and ending the dispute between the center and the region," asserting that "the law will go to the next session because the parliament can not approve."
    The MP from the National Reform Movement Tawfiq al-Kaabi was likely to pass the oil and gas law during the current session of the House of Representatives, pointing to the existence of an intention to pass all laws. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:22 pm