Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Beyond the delay

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Beyond the delay Empty Beyond the delay

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2018, 2:13 am

Author: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries View Articles 08/1/2018 12:00 AM

[rtl]I am surprised by the description of one of the politicians, the holding of the next parliamentary elections by the disaster. His argument is that more than 2.5 million people are now displaced in the camps. I do not know where the "disaster" lies here? If we assume the numbers of displaced people, some of whom are more likely to be sold in a stock market for political bidding and use, do not think they will move fundamental questions about why they remain in the camps so far? And shortening them in providing services to these? And the fate of the money that has been allocated to them ?.
    The answer to these questions is the one that explains the reasons for the calls and movements of those towards the postponement of the elections. The failure of politicians towards the urban population, which has been subjected to the occupation of gangs, has created a rejection of public opinion in these cities by those who have returned or are not returning so far, which greatly reduces their share of winning the elections. The pretext for the presence of displaced people in the camps is not convincing as a reason to prevent elections. The Electoral Commission announces that it is completing the participation of Iraqis abroad, in millions and scattered across the globe, despite the operational and financial burden, how can not organize the participation of displaced persons in specific camps in Iraq?
    The fear of elections among many politicians in the western regions is due to the fact that the new convictions created by the harsh conditions caused by past years have created a fertile ground for the movements of competitors who want to enter the arena with new faces and a new speech that tries to win the public's emotions and match their needs and aspirations, Will provide better performance and integrity than its predecessors, but their betting will continue to elicit voter sentiment.
    The fear of the results of the upcoming elections may not only be confined to the politicians of the western regions, but also to the other squares that are experiencing a popular mood that is unfavorable from many old faces, whether this is based on real reasons or by the political propaganda that tried to sow despair and frustration among the public Of all the political situation that took place after 2003. The northern scene is witnessing an internal conflict between the political forces as well as the public panic caused by the living conditions of the citizens of the Kurds because of the folly of some of their politicians and tyranny, which controls their capabilities, as well as in the center and south, which suffers the same To the position of absent from many political faces. This arena is experiencing booming moves to push new faces (people and destinations) to take their share of the political arena. Whatever the reasons and justifications, the postponement of the elections may mean abolishing it and bringing the country into a whirlpool of chaos and political conflict that no one can guarantee to develop further, with a strong regional and international role in the fragile internal reality. Failure to do so would mean abandoning the most important pillars of a fledgling democracy that we are trying to consolidate on the right footing.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 9:52 am