Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Australia is returning six planes to the country after completing its mission in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Australia is returning six planes to the country after completing its mission in Iraq Empty Australia is returning six planes to the country after completing its mission in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2018, 3:12 am

Australia is returning six planes to the country after completing its mission in Iraq

11:56 - 15/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Six Australian Super Hornets are expected to return to the country early next week after completing their air missions within the US-led coalition in Syria and Iraq, Australia's Nine News reported on Monday.
    "The government of Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull called on the planes to return to their base at Camp Amberley in Queensland," the site said in a news release.
    "In addition to the pilots, the crew of the planes will also return," he said, adding that "this does not mean the end of the Australian military commitment to the war on a preacher."
    "Hundreds of Australian troops in the training camp at Taji will continue their mission of transferring the task of training Iraqi forces from fighting to land-grabbing," she said.
    The Belgian Air Force had withdrawn six A-16 Falcon aircraft at the end of last year. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:09 pm