Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Australia discuss the mission of ending the international coalition and transforming it int

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Australia discuss the mission of ending the international coalition and transforming it int Empty Iraq and Australia discuss the mission of ending the international coalition and transforming it int

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:41 pm

[size=38]Iraq and Australia discuss the mission of ending the international coalition and transforming it into security and intelligence cooperation[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 16, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Event: National Security Advisor Qasim Al-Araji confirmed to the Australian Ambassador to Baghdad, Glen Miles, today, Tuesday, that ending the mission of the international coalition came to transform it into bilateral security and intelligence relations to confront terrorism and extremism.
    A statement from Al-Araji's office stated that the latter "received in his office today, Tuesday, the Australian Ambassador to Baghdad, Glen Miles."
    The meeting discussed “developing Iraqi-Australian relations at all levels, especially in the security and intelligence fields, and continuing cooperation between the two countries in all fields.”
    Al-Aaraji stressed that “ending the mission of the international coalition came to transform it into bilateral security and intelligence relations to confront terrorism and extremism.”
    For his part, the Australian ambassador reiterated his country's "keenness to develop relations with Iraq and continue support for the Iraqi forces through the NATO advisory mission."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:27 am