Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing "secret contacts" between Sadr and Abadi and close to the latter likely alliance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing "secret contacts" between Sadr and Abadi and close to the latter likely alliance Empty Revealing "secret contacts" between Sadr and Abadi and close to the latter likely alliance

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jan 2018, 3:52 am

Revealing "secret contacts" between Sadr and Abadi and close to the latter likely alliance

09:31 - 17/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A Saudi newspaper revealed on Wednesday the resumption of secret channels of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr and Prime Minister Haider Abadi, in order to "heal the rift," while quoting a close associate of the latter to reach an alliance between the two sides.
    The Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper reported that the secret channels between al-Sadr and Abadi resumed their contacts to heal the rift between the two sides on the basis of an initiative led by senior leader of the Dawa Party Abdul Halim Al-Zuhairi, without a clear result on these efforts so far. .
    The newspaper quoted a leader of the Sadrist movement as saying that "it is difficult to revive a new alliance between Mr. Sadr and Abbadi, because Sadr has lost faith in the slaves," noting that "the command of the alliance with Abbadi was on a long time, and we have made good progress, but we refused to enter Because of the entry of the crowd, so it became difficult. "
    For his part, said MP Jabbar Abadi, who said he is close to the Prime Minister, "Things are now heading for the better between Mr. Sadr and Prime Minister Haider Abadi towards progress that may lead to an alliance."
    Abadi added that "the last position expressed by Mr. Sadr after the declaration of the alliance (victory) with (Fatah) seemed surprising, because he was aware of the stages of the agreement, but there are attempts to heal the rift, and things are moving for the better." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:00 am