Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Activists: Internet weakness caused by near elections!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Activists: Internet weakness caused by near elections! Empty Activists: Internet weakness caused by near elections!

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activists: Internet weakness caused by near elections!
    Activists said the overall weakness of service in Iraq coincided with the near date of the elections, where candidates use websites for electoral and political competition, unlikely that this synchronization (weakness of the Internet and elections) is a coincidence.
    "The weakness of the Internet is due to corruption," said Marwan Ibrahim, an activist in social networking sites. "As the elections approach, the masters of the big parties are forced to collect the greatest amount of resources. The Internet sector is not isolated from its oppression for illegal money. The latest Landluck scandal. "
    For his part, activist Salam Jabbar said that "corruption is through the smuggling of Iraq's capabilities from the Internet, not through the cooperation of senior officials and influential, and they have parties, and need funds to finance their campaigns, and therefore the Internet is sold out as many as possible to get as much money as possible To fund campaigns for political parties. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:42 am