Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kuwait Conference starts with the registration of 2800 companies and attended 2004 companies in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kuwait Conference starts with the registration of 2800 companies and attended 2004 companies in  Empty The Kuwait Conference starts with the registration of 2800 companies and attended 2004 companies in

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Feb 2018, 4:06 am

The Kuwait Conference starts with the registration of 2800 companies and attended 2004 companies in the hall from 50 countries
    February 13 2018 10:35 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Donor Conference[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq has just started registering 2,800 companies, of which 2004 has so far been attended by 50 companies from 50 Arab and foreign countries.

The work of the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq was launched on Monday with the participation of hundreds of major international companies, organizations and financial institutions. 

The Kuwaiti government announced that more than 70 countries and about 1850 international companies will participate in the three-day donor conference. 

The Iraqi central government intends to offer more than 157 investment projects to the participants to contract to complete projects covering the service sectors, industrial and housing and other projects in the oil and gas. 

Stressing that it needs international financial support estimated at 100 billion dollars for the reconstruction of what was destroyed by the war on the organization "Daash." 

The Iraqi government pointed out that its plan for the conference will be on three axes: the first is to contribute to the rehabilitation of infrastructure throughout Iraq, restore stability to the affected areas, and develop the service sector.

look at the pictures..
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 8:47 pm