Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Biden reveals he has received proposals to resolve the differences between Baghdad and Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Biden reveals he has received proposals to resolve the differences between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Biden reveals he has received proposals to resolve the differences between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 11:21 am

The head of the US delegation to the Munich Security Conference Joseph Biden, on 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Biden reveals he has received proposals to resolve the differences between Baghdad and Erbil
    Saturday, received proposals to resolve differences and outstanding issues from the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani.
    Biden told reporters after a meeting with the delegation of the Kurdistan Region on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference, "The meeting was very good, and I fully respect the entire Kurdish."
    He added that "the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region was very understanding and clear and has good proposals to resolve differences and outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad have been heard."

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:22 pm