Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Embassy reveal important details about Biden's talks in Baghdad and Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Embassy reveal important details about Biden's talks in Baghdad and Erbil Empty US Embassy reveal important details about Biden's talks in Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Apr 2016, 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    US Embassy reveal important details about Biden's talks in Baghdad and Erbil

Baghdad -arac Press -29 April: The US embassy in Baghdad, said that US Vice President Joe Biden , who visited Iraq yesterday , "assured the Iraqi leaders the importance of political stability to defeat al Daash."

A statement of the embassy to, that "Biden visited Baghdad and Erbil yesterday where he held meetings with officials in the Iraqi government , including the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , the head of Iraq 's Kurdistan region , Massoud Barzani, as Biden spoke by telephone with the President of the Republic of Iraq Fuad Masum."

He added that "US Vice President Joe Biden , accompanied him during those talks , US Ambassador Stuart Jones and Presidential Special Envoy of the international coalition against Daash Brett Macgork, where he praised Vice Biden on the big achievements of the Iraqi security forces, including the Peshmerga and popular mobilization forces, the battlefield against Daash. "

He also thanked Biden , according to the statement , "Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on his leadership, and stressed the United States Permanent commitment to helping the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people to defeat Daash, and to provide humanitarian aid to save the lives of more than 3.4 million internally displaced people and refugees in Iraq."

The US Vice - President on " the importance of political stability to maintain the momentum in the battle against Daash urged Iraqi leaders to continue to push the political process forward wheel in ways that serve the interests and aspirations of the Iraqi people , " according to the statement. Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:05 am