Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian newspaper reveals a secret letter from Trump to Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian newspaper reveals a secret letter from Trump to Iran Empty Iranian newspaper reveals a secret letter from Trump to Iran

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 2:33 am

[size=32]
    Iranian newspaper reveals a secret letter from Trump to Iran[/size]
     Iranian newspaper reveals a secret letter from Trump to Iran 22017919489896

fak News / The newspaper "Joan" of the conservative movement of Iran's refusal to mediate the Sultanate of Oman to negotiate with the United States of America. 
    The "Joan" published a report under the title "Tehran rejects the Trump government's secret message to negotiate with Iran." 
    In addition to US pressure on Iran in recent months, the US government has offered Trump an offer to negotiate with Iran through secret channels. 
    The German Foreign Minister, Zygmar Gabriel, asked the United States to open direct channels of communication with Iran to address US concerns over the Iranian nuclear deal and after the German request, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif visited Oman and met Sultan Qaboos and Omani Foreign Minister Yousef bin Alawi, and from there the Oman Canal was activated. " According to the newspaper.
    The newspaper "Joan" and confirmed the refusal of the Supreme Council of the Iranian national security of any negotiations, "she said:" Iran has rejected the US offer for negotiations; because of the positions of Trump 's nuclear agreement, and the Council of the Iranian National Security Supreme rejects any kind of direct negotiations with the United States of America. " 
    In Earlier, the head of the Office of the Supreme Leader of the Iranian Revolution, Mohammad Kalpakani, revealed a secret message sent by CIA chief Mike Pompeo to the commander of the Iranian Quds Force, General Qassem Soleimani. 
    Iran has declared its refusal to reopen the nuclear program or negotiations on Iran's missile program.

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 6:49 am