Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seoul mediated a settlement dialogue between Washington and Pyongyang

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seoul mediated a settlement dialogue between Washington and Pyongyang Empty Seoul mediated a settlement dialogue between Washington and Pyongyang

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 2:32 am

Seoul mediated a settlement dialogue between Washington and Pyongyang 5a9b841e95a59705398b45bf-660x330

Seoul mediated a settlement dialogue between Washington and Pyongyang

South Korean President Mon Jie-nen has decided to send a delegation of high-ranking officials to the northern neighbor in an effort to launch a dialogue for a settlement between Pyongyang and Washington.
    "The delegation is led by National Security Adviser Jung Weiyong, including the head of the National Intelligence Agency Su Hon, Vice-Minister of Unity Chun Hee Sung, and the Second Vice-President Kim," South Korean Yonhap News Agency quoted Yoon Young-Chan, the media secretary of the presidential office, as saying on Sunday. Sang Gyun, and the official in the presidential office Yun Gun-young. "
    The spokesman said that the delegation will arrive in Pyongyang Monday afternoon aboard a private plane to meet with senior North Korean officials, discuss ways to bring peace to the Korean Peninsula and provide a conducive environment for a constructive dialogue between Pyongyang and Washington to serve the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.
    After returning from Pyongyang on March 6, the delegation will travel to Washington to brief them on the results of their visit to the north, he said, adding that they will continue intensive consultation with China and Japan in this regard.
    Pyongyang said earlier that it would not negotiate with the United States and never sit at its table to negotiate on its own terms, but on the principle of equality and equal dialogue.
    "We have not accepted for decades to sit down with Washington on its pre-negotiated terms, and we will never give up on this principle of dialogue with it and will not engage in dialogue with Washington," said Pyongyang's foreign ministry spokesman.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:17 pm