Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi talks about a "third republic" and defines its conditions to support the majority and the con

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi talks about a "third republic" and defines its conditions to support the majority and the con Empty Abadi talks about a "third republic" and defines its conditions to support the majority and the con

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Mar 2018, 7:50 am

Abadi talks about a "third republic" and defines its conditions to support the majority and the consensus
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  March 17, 2018comments on Abadi talking about the "Third Republic" and sets its terms to support the majority and consensus closed 103 visits

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Saturday that Iraq is heading to establish a "third republic" after the monarchy and the removal of Baathist rule, while setting its conditions to support the "majority" and "consensus" in the political process.
    "We are with the political consensus provided that it cares for the interests of Iraq and its citizens and not with a consensus that cares for personal and factional interests," Abadi said during a speech at a Tabeni ceremony on the occasion of the martyrdom of Mr. Mohammad Baqir al-Hakim, stressing his support for "the political majority if it is to achieve a state Strong ".
    Abadi expressed his rejection of "the political majority that exclude the other and take advantage of the privileges," pointing out that "Iraq is heading today to establish the third republic after the monarchy and the removal of Baathist terrorist rule."
    Abadi warned of "establishing relations on the basis of the interest of the other," pointing out that "Iraq is considered among the first leaders in the fight against terrorism in the world and the region."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 8:18 pm