Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alaq: Continuing to complete the project of Baghdad Economic City

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Alaq: Continuing to complete the project of Baghdad Economic City Empty Alaq: Continuing to complete the project of Baghdad Economic City

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jun 2018, 2:21 am

Alaq: Continuing to complete the project of Baghdad Economic City

14:08 - 10/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alaq, Sunday, that the philosophy of the state goes in support of the private sector and completion of projects that achieve better interest of the State and the citizen, including the project of Baghdad Economic City.
    The Secretariat said in a statement received that a committee to investigate obstacles hindering the completion of investment projects discussed in its 46th session the obstacles related to the establishment of the economic city of Baghdad in the light of the Council of Ministers' Resolution No. 79 of 2018 Consider the mechanisms of lending citizens and employees to facilitate the marketing of residential units for investment projects.
    "The philosophy of the state is going to support the private sector and complete projects that benefit the state and the citizen, including the Baghdad Economic City project," the statement said, adding that all parties are quick to resolve all obstacles to the project. Upper Egypt for Reconstruction and Investment ".
    The committee recommended that the concerned parties reconsider the delay penalties imposed on the project executing company in light of the reasons and justifications provided by the company, as well as the continuation of the National Investment Authority in its procedures taken in respect of the project in light of the Council of Ministers' Resolution 79 of 2018 in coordination with the concerned authorities And accelerate the acceleration of such procedures in a manner that leads to the activation of the project and overcome the obstacles. En

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:23 pm