Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil expert: America has worked to reduce oil prices below the level of our ambition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil expert: America has worked to reduce oil prices below the level of our ambition Empty Oil expert: America has worked to reduce oil prices below the level of our ambition

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:16 am

Oil expert: America has worked to reduce oil prices below the level of our ambition

09:19 - 12/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Oil expert Hamza al-Jawahiri said on Tuesday that the American side has released quantities of its oil reserves in order to reduce the price of oil in the world market, which affected Iraq and some oil producing countries, indicating that the oil ministry is trying to maintain the price of oil barrel at 80 dollars.
    "The quantities of oil sold can not be controlled, but we have an increase in quantities of up to 200 thousand barrels per day, which is a small amount as a result of the OPEC agreement," Al-Jawahiri said in a statement to Al-Mawalah. "The Oil Ministry may aspire to reach $ 80 per barrel , Which has the oil in the past few days, but the American intervention prevented the continuation of that rise. "
    He added that "every dollar obtained by Iraq from oil prices, higher than the estimated price of a barrel in the budget is a gain and gain is added to the treasury of the state," noting that "OPEC had cut production, as Iraq produced one million and 800 thousand barrels of oil, Oil production of up to one million barrels. "
    "The US is trying to keep oil prices below $ 80 a barrel, and its policy aims to launch prices freely without a fixed price, as it worked to release quantities of oil reserves in order to reduce prices, and has achieved that." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sat May 04, 2024 7:16 am