Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fact-finding: Detecting forgers led to burning of stores and destruction of matching devices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fact-finding: Detecting forgers led to burning of stores and destruction of matching devices Empty Fact-finding: Detecting forgers led to burning of stores and destruction of matching devices

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jul 2018, 1:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Fact-finding: Detecting forgers led to burning of stores and destruction of matching devices[/size]

[rtl]35 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]The head of the commission on the results of the elections Adel Nuri said that his committee collected information and received complaints and conducted field visits during which the crackdown on counterfeiters was tightened.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Nuri added that the discovery of those involved in counterfeiting led to the burning of warehouses in the Rusafa side and the destruction of match devices and thousands of votes, as well as the presence of other similar attempts on the side of Karkh.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 3:22 am