Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: We are surprised that the ration items are not distributed despite the fact that the stores

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: We are surprised that the ration items are not distributed despite the fact that the stores  Empty Deputy: We are surprised that the ration items are not distributed despite the fact that the stores

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Mar 2020, 6:11 am

Deputy: We are surprised that the ration items are not distributed despite the fact that the stores are full of materials

13:55 - 03/29/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the MP from the Allied Star Jabbar Alliance expressed his surprise at the Ministry of Commerce's "silence" regarding the distribution of the ration card items despite the full stores of materials, stressing that the delay in the distribution of the ration card items affects the low-income people significantly.
    Jabbar said in a statement to the "information", "We are surprised that the ration card items are not distributed even though all the ministry stores are full of foodstuffs," asking about "the real reason behind the ration card items not being released despite the conditions that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] going through ."
    Jabbar called on the cabinet to "take a speedy decision that would provide families with two rations to avoid the crisis of buying food from people with limited incomes from the markets."
    Today, MP Mansour Al-Baiji called for trade to provide a complete food basket to the Iraqi people, which will be distributed through the ration card agents as soon as possible in order to raise the burden on the citizens during the current crisis. Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:30 am