Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Internet disruptions in Iraq and government authorities did not provide any warning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Internet disruptions in Iraq and government authorities did not provide any warning Empty Internet disruptions in Iraq and government authorities did not provide any warning

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jul 2018, 7:26 am

Internet disruptions in Iraq and government authorities did not provide any warning
    July 14 2018 10:44 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Internet interruption to ensure the performance of examinations[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The pioneers of the social networking site "Twitter" Twitter comments about the interruption of Internet service in the country in part, in addition to the lack of access to the social networking site Facebook.

Sources in the cities of central and southern Iraq said it was difficult to send pictures or videos via the Internet, explaining that the government authorities did not provide any official warning or clarification because of the sudden deterioration in the Internet service. 

This comes at a time when the Iraqi provinces, including Basra, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Babel, Diwaniyah, Wasit, Karbala and Baghdad, demonstrations in protest against widespread unemployment and lack of services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:26 am