Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: Loss of approximately 7 thousand megawatts in some provinces because of sabotage system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: Loss of approximately 7 thousand megawatts in some provinces because of sabotage system Empty Electricity: Loss of approximately 7 thousand megawatts in some provinces because of sabotage system

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:03 am

Electricity: Loss of approximately 7 thousand megawatts in some provinces because of sabotage systems
    July 27 2018 09:47 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Electricity[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Ministry of Electricity, the loss of about 7 thousand megawatts in some provinces because of sabotage systems.

The ministry said in a statement that the acts of sabotage are severely exposed to the electrical system in Iraq and the latest action is to target the transfer station south of Baghdad 400K in the fire in the nearby mazasl, "pointing out that" led to the separation of the lines of link with the Musayb thermal and obstetric protection "He said.

She pointed out that the cadres of the ministry went directly to the site of the incident and in coordination with the Civil Defense team located in the station south of Baghdad, was control of the fire and prevent access to equipment station, and then was the necessary maintenance and restore the bonding lines to work.

It explained that this station is discharging generator loads within the system with more than 2000 megawatts in the province of Baghdad.

"The ministry cadres immediately rehabilitated the damaged stations and lines and the cadres succeeded in returning most of the stations to work in record time," she said. "Production has been restored to 12,000 megawatts and it is hoped to reach the previous 15 MW.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:31 am