Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China responds to US sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China responds to US sanctions Empty China responds to US sanctions

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Aug 2018, 7:13 am

China responds to US sanctions Resize-2-668x350

[size=32]China responds to US sanctions[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]New US tariffs on imported Chinese products entered into force on Thursday, while Beijing responded similarly to Washington's decision in a short time.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Under President Donald Trump's decision, a new 16-billion-dollar fee will be imposed on Chinese products," media reports said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"This decision raises to $ 50 billion, the total value of Chinese products imported to the United States, which is subject to a fee of 25 percent."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Trump attributed the decisions to impose trade duties to Beijing's unfair trade practices, which the latter denied, in addition to reducing the aggravation of the US deficit with a number of Washington's trading partners, although experts warn of the negative consequences of this policy on the US economy" .[/rtl]
    [rtl]For its part, China responded immediately after a few minutes to the decision of 16 billion fees, announcing the imposition of strict customs duties in turn, the same value on imported American products.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Beijing strongly opposes customs duties and has no choice but to continue to carry out the necessary counterattack," the Ministry of Commerce said in a statement.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She pointed to "clear suspicions" that American fees violate WTO rules. "[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/248786
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 10:30 pm