Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Concerns of the citizen torn between paper currency and categories of the national currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Concerns of the citizen torn between paper currency and categories of the national currency   Empty Concerns of the citizen torn between paper currency and categories of the national currency

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jan 2014, 6:54 am

Concerns of the citizen torn between paper currency and categories of the national currency

Published on Jan 7, 2014
    Has become a phenomenon of currency paper torn a source of concern and a nuisance to the various segments of society, and most especially families with limited income due to the pose of the suffering in the daily dealings of various This is in addition to the fatigue suffered by the citizen for the currency counterfeit of large groups , and the signs of suffering from the market greenery down to the gates of banks rarely absent from the eye image grocer refuses Awsaúq fare category receiving the 1000 JD ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Concerns of the citizen torn between paper currency and categories of the national currency   Empty Re: Concerns of the citizen torn between paper currency and categories of the national currency

Post by Neno Thu 09 Jan 2014, 7:36 am

This has to do with the very very poor, they use the old currency and the lowest denoms and are charge a uneven exchange for the nid or even the dollar from those merchants that prey on the poor. Read this before and sad it is still being reported of happening.

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 2:06 pm