Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I asked Iraq to stay for 3 years... The information publishes important details about the American f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I asked Iraq to stay for 3 years... The information publishes important details about the American f Empty I asked Iraq to stay for 3 years... The information publishes important details about the American f

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2024, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]I asked Iraq to stay for 3 years... The information publishes important details about the American forces[/size]
    • Today 14:05

Information/report
    In the midst of the controversy, ambiguity and lack of clarity regarding the American military presence in Iraq, the Al-Maalouma Agency publishes important details related to the progress of the talks between the Iraqi and American military committees regarding the presence of the American-led coalition forces in Iraq.
    The number of American forces in Iraq since the beginning of the invasion in 2003 was about 130,000, and remained fluctuating between 100,000 and 150,000, but it returned to about 170,000 with the intensification of violence in 2007.
    At the end of 2011, the United States ended its invasion of Iraq under President Barack Obama, and withdrew its forces from the country, with the exception of a small number of military advisors.
    However, with the terrorist organization ISIS invading large parts of the country in 2014, Washington doubled its forces to more than 5,000 members, before reducing them again to 3,000 in 2021, then to about 2,500 this year, under pressure from the Iraqi parliament.

In 2014, American forces increased and reached more than 5,000 soldiers, in addition to 2,500 coalition forces after ISIS took control of large parts of the country.
    In 2020, the Iraqi parliament voted to end the presence of any foreign forces in Iraq, including American forces, two days after the assassination of the martyrs Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis in an air strike in Baghdad.
    On September 9, 2020, Washington announced the reduction of its forces from 5,200 to 3,000.
    Security expert Abdul Karim Khalaf revealed on Sunday that the Iraqi and American sides will hold a meeting in the middle of next month to discuss scheduling the withdrawal of the coalition forces led by the United States of America.
    Khalaf said in a statement to the Maalouma Agency, “The Iraqi military delegation’s request includes setting a maximum period of three months for the withdrawal of foreign forces from Iraq.”
    He explained, "The Iraqi and American military delegations will hold a meeting in the middle of next month to discuss the issue of scheduling the withdrawal of the international coalition forces led by the United States of America," noting that Lieutenant General Abdul Amir Yarallah Sirs will head the Iraqi military delegation.

He added, "The American side's demand is to stay for a period of three years under the pretext of the events taking place in the region," noting that the meeting will discuss a comprehensive evaluation of the paper that will be presented by the Iraqi delegation in which it requests setting a period of three months for the withdrawal of international coalition forces, including American forces. It also includes The Iraqi file refers to Iraq’s ability to carry out its security duties and secure its borders, as well as its enjoyment of political, security and economic stability.”
    It is noteworthy that the first meeting between Iraq and the United States was held on the twenty-fourth of January of this year regarding the future of the American military presence in the country, amid public calls for the withdrawal of all foreign forces from Iraq, including American forces.
    In addition, the tribes of Anbar Governorate, today, Sunday, demanded the removal of American forces from Iraq, while the leaders and representatives of the governorate called for supporting this request as it is a national demand.
    Sheikh Abd al-Razzaq Muhammad al-Dulaimi told the Maalouma Agency, "All the people of Anbar do not want the presence of the Americans in the governorate, nor does the presence of the Ain al-Assad base, which is usually a starting point for targeting Iraqi forces."

Al-Dulaimi added, "The presence of the American forces inside the base building has become a heavy burden on the security forces as a result of their obstruction of the movement of the security forces when carrying out their duties in the western Anbar desert areas."
    He called on the current government to "open an investigation into the high rates of cancer resulting from throwing American forces’ waste in the western Anbar desert areas and burning them in an unsanitary manner, as well as their use of live weapons in training their forces inside the base building."
    According to this scene, will Iraq impose its will in front of the American will, and is Iraq capable of ending the foreign presence within 3 months, or is the American will prevailing? End 25 AD

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 12:32 am